- Dance Collection, 1790s-1983 (bulk 1910-1960)
- Fehl, Fred (1906-1995). Dance Collection, 1940-1985
- O'Donnell, May (1909-2004). Collection, 1930s-1996
- Rosi, Giovanni Vittorio (born 1867). Quo Vadis Ballet Collection, circa 1904-1949
- Todd, Arthur (d. 1978). Papers, ca. 1946-1978
For other dance holdings, see the W. H. Crain Costume and Scenic Design Collection which holds costumes by Léon Bakst and Nicholas Roerich for Ballet Russe productions of Narcisse and Le sacre du printemps; the Robert Park Mills Papers which include correspondence with dancer Katherine Dunham; the records of literary agent William A. Bradley, where correspondence with dancer Romola Nijinsky and choreographer Serge Lifar is located; and the papers of Robert Rubens which contain materials related to My Life in Ballet (1968), an autobiography of the Russian dancer and choreographer Leonide Massine.
For an overview of dance holdings, see:
Barker, Barbara. "The Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." Dance Research Journal 11, nos. 1-2 (1979): 79.
Barker, Barbara. "Sources for the Dance Historian in the Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." The Library Chronicle of the University of Texas at Austin, New Series no. 8 (1974): 11-22.