- Dance Collection, 1790s-1983 (bulk 1910-1960)
- Fehl, Fred (1906-1995). Dance Collection, 1940-1985
- Greskovic, Robert. Papers, 1958-2012 (bulk 1985-2005)
- O'Donnell, May (1909-2004). Collection, 1930s-1996
- Rosi, Giovanni Vittorio (born 1867). Quo Vadis Ballet Collection, circa 1904-1949
- Russell, Rhoda Winter (born 1930). Papers, circa 1932-2010 (bulk 1942-1959)
- Todd, Arthur (d. 1978). Papers, ca. 1946-1978
For other dance holdings, see the W. H. Crain Costume and Scenic Design Collection which holds costumes by Léon Bakst and Nicholas Roerich for Ballet Russe productions of Narcisse and Le sacre du printemps; the Robert Park Mills Papers which include correspondence with dancer Katherine Dunham; the records of literary agent William A. Bradley, where correspondence with dancer Romola Nijinsky and choreographer Serge Lifar is located; and the papers of Robert Rubens which contain materials related to My Life in Ballet (1968), an autobiography of the Russian dancer and choreographer Leonide Massine.
For an overview of dance holdings, see:
Barker, Barbara. "The Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." Dance Research Journal 11, nos. 1-2 (1979): 79.
Barker, Barbara. "Sources for the Dance Historian in the Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." The Library Chronicle of the University of Texas at Austin, New Series no. 8 (1974): 11-22.
The Reading Room Will Be Closed:
Nov 26-28, 2015
Dec 9, 2015 (2pm-5pm)
Dec 23-31, 2015
January 1, 2016
January 2, 2016
January 18, 2016
May 30, 2016
July 4, 2016
Always closed on Sundays