- Dance Collection, 1790s-1983 (bulk 1910-1960)
- Fehl, Fred (1906-1995). Dance Collection, 1940-1985
- O'Donnell, May (1909-2004). Collection, 1930s-1996
- Rosi, Giovanni Vittorio (born 1867). Quo Vadis Ballet Collection, circa 1904-1949
- Russell, Rhoda Winter (born 1930). Papers, circa 1932-2010 (bulk 1942-1959)
- Todd, Arthur (d. 1978). Papers, ca. 1946-1978
For other dance holdings, see the W. H. Crain Costume and Scenic Design Collection which holds costumes by Léon Bakst and Nicholas Roerich for Ballet Russe productions of Narcisse and Le sacre du printemps; the Robert Park Mills Papers which include correspondence with dancer Katherine Dunham; the records of literary agent William A. Bradley, where correspondence with dancer Romola Nijinsky and choreographer Serge Lifar is located; and the papers of Robert Rubens which contain materials related to My Life in Ballet (1968), an autobiography of the Russian dancer and choreographer Leonide Massine.
For an overview of dance holdings, see:
Barker, Barbara. "The Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." Dance Research Journal 11, nos. 1-2 (1979): 79.
Barker, Barbara. "Sources for the Dance Historian in the Hoblitzelle Theatre Arts Library." The Library Chronicle of the University of Texas at Austin, New Series no. 8 (1974): 11-22.
The Reading Room Will Be Closed:
December 21-Jan. 1, 2014
January 4, 2014
January 11, 2014
January 18, 2014
January 20, 2014
March 8, 2014
March 15, 2014
May 17-May 26, 2014
May 31, 2014
July 4-5, 2014
Always closed on Sundays