Playtexts and Productions
Gathered here are playscripts which were not acquired as part of an author's collection, and collections which document the production history of a single play.
For published texts, see Books.
- The Black Crook Collection, 1853-1929
- Comedias Sueltas (Spanish drama)
- The Deep Blue Sea Collection, 1949-1955
- German Plays Collection, ca. 1870-ca. 1910 (bulk 1875-1900)
- The Great White Hope
See Sackler, Howard (1929-1982). Manuscripts for The Great White Hope, 1967-1969
- Jones, Joseph (1908-1999). Caribbean Plays Collection, ca. 1950s-1960s
- New Faces Records, 1950s-1980s (Manuscripts)
- Playscripts and Promptbooks Collection, 1795-1978 (bulk 1870-1915)
- Seidemann, Conrad. Collection of German Plays, ca. 1890-ca. 1920
- The Two Orphans Collection, 1874-1926
- Uncle Tom's Cabin Collection, 1852-1945