To Help The World To See
An Eliot Elisofon Retrospective
- Self-portrait with Speed Graphic camera.
- Flats Fixed.
- Major General George S. Patton, Jr., in his personal tank,
Second Armored Division, Ft. Benning, Georgia.
- Alexis Smith.
- Boats on the Bay of Biscay.
- Dancers on the set of Moulin Rouge.
- Milango girls performing marriage celebration dance.
- Gloria Swanson in the ruins of the Roxy Theatre.
- Maine lobsters.
- Madame Zelma's Daughter Rose.
- Weary Willie's Family.
- Gypsy Rose Lee writing The G-String Murders.
- "Stork Man."
- Katharine Hepburn adjusting her costume on the set of The African Queen.
- Duchamp descending a staircase.
- Japanese lanterns.