- Ransom Center Awarded Two Major Foundation Grants
- Lake/Flato Selected to Design Ransom Center's Reconstruction
- "Aunt Dicy Tales: John Biggers Drawing for the Folktale"
- Ransom Center to Undergo Major Building Reconstruction
- Ransom Center Presents The Wilde Controversies
- Ransom Center Acquires Doris Lessing Archive
- Ransom Center Acquires Rare Archive of Jorge Luis Borges
- Ransom Center Acquires Major Archive of Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet James Tate
- Ransom Center and LBJ Library & Museum to Present David Douglas Duncan: One Life, A Photographic Odyssey
- Ransom Center to Present Modernists in New Mexico: A Community of Writers, 1916-1941 February 1,1999 to July 31, 1999
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.