- Ransom Center Renovation Underway
- New Ransom Center Exhibition Features Henry Peach Robinson: Victorian Photographer September 10-December 18, 2001
- Ransom Center Featured in Talk Magazine
- Major Gift to Ransom Center Library
- Atlantic Monthly Prints Previously Unpublished Mark Twain Story from Ransom Center
- Bloomsday: An afternoon of Irish literature, laughter, and fun
- Major Gift of Robert Lowell/Blair Clark Papers Arrives at the Ransom Center
- Ransom Center to Play Starring Role in PBSs ANTIQUES ROADSHOW
- Janice Radway, Expert on Romance Novels and Literary Taste, to Deliver Annual Pforzheimer Lecture
- Ransom Center Exhibition Features Famous Faces "Semblance: A Portrait Sampler"
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter. Included in eNews is "Insider's Perspective," a column that provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at collections, specific holdings, and authors and artists. It also contains exclusive multimedia offerings, such as audio interviews with authors Norman Mailer and Sebastian Barry and photos of past events.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.