- The Harry Ransom Center Presents "Unseen Cinema: Early American Avant-Garde Film 1893-1941" at the Alamo Drafthouse
- Results of Scientific Study on the First Photograph Unveiled during "At First Light, Niépce and the Dawn of Photography"
- Laura Wilson in the American West: A Conversation with Richard Avedon
- Make It New: The Rise of Modernism Exhibition at Ransom Center Opens Oct. 21
- James Jones Literary Society to Study Author's Material At University of Texas of Austin Symposium
- Ransom Center and Getty Conservation Institute Host Symposium on the First Photograph and Beginnings of Photography
- Ransom Center Receives First Documents of Watergate Papers
- The Digitization and Online Project of the Ransom Center's Gutenberg Bible
- Ransom Center Receives $340,000 Grant from Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Ransom Center to house archive of reporters Woodward and Bernstein
- In A New Light Exhibition Displays World-Class Collection In Newly Renovated Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
- Copyright & Archives: Law Professor R. Anthony Reese Speaks
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter. Included in eNews is "Insider's Perspective," a column that provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at collections, specific holdings, and authors and artists. It also contains exclusive multimedia offerings, such as audio interviews with authors Norman Mailer and Sebastian Barry and photos of past events.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.