- Ransom Center Acquires Newly Discovered Evelyn Waugh Letter to Graham Greene
- Fashion Photographer George Platt Lynes's Work Exhibited at Ransom Center, Jan. 11-March 27
- "Shooting Stars: The Golden Age of Hollywood Portraiture, 1925-1950" Opens January 11
- Ransom Center Acquires Archive of Noted American Novelist Don DeLillo
- "Miguel Covarrubias: Mexico's Renaissance Man"
- Selina Hastings, Biographer of Evelyn Waugh, Speaks at Harry Ransom Center
- Public Book Sale on Friday, Sept. 24
- Exhibition Celebrates the Centennial of Mexican Artist Miguel Covarrubias
- Centennial of Authors Greene, Waugh Recognized in Ransom Exhibition
- Walker Evans and James Agee: Let Us Now Praise Famous Men: From Nov. 2 through Dec. 12 in the Ransom Center Galleries
- Ransom Center Travel Materials Featured at ABIA
- UT's Ransom Center Receives National Endowment for the Humanities Grant
- Ransom Center Partners with Library of America In Isaac Bashevis Singer Centennial Celebration
- Ransom Center Displays Rare Copy of "Hypnerotomachia Poliphili" June 1 - August 15
- Ransom Center Acquires Archive of Legendary Acting Teacher Stella Adler
- Cambridge Fellow and Manuscripts Scholar de Hamel to Offer Pforzheimer Lecture on "The Medieval Book of Hours"
- Go Out and Look: The Photography of Russell Lee: From April 20 through October 17, in the Ransom Center Galleries
- 20 x 20: Twenty American Poets of the Twentieth Century: From April 6 through September 19, in the Ransom Center Galleries
- Collaborative Spirit: Prints, Presses, & Deluxe Artists' Books: From April 6 Though October 3, in the Ransom Center Galleries
- Photography's Turning Point: The Journal Camera Work: From April 20 - October 17, in the Ransom Center Galleries
- New Version of the WATCH (Writers, Artists and Their Copyright Holders) File
- Perpetrator of Book Theft at Harry Ransom Center Sentenced: Theft of Materials Occurred in Early 1990s
- "PHOTO NOMAD" By David Douglas Duncan: Archive of Renowned Photojournalist Resides at the Harry Ransom Center at The University of Texas at Austin
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter. Included in eNews is "Insider's Perspective," a column that provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at collections, specific holdings, and authors and artists. It also contains exclusive multimedia offerings, such as audio interviews with authors Norman Mailer and Sebastian Barry and photos of past events.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.