- Harry Ransom Center Celebrates 50th Anniversary In 2007
- Mellon Foundation Grant Helps Preserve and Catalog Ransom Center's French Materials
- Harry Ransom Center hosts conversation with author Norman Mailer
- Harry Ransom Center Announces Application Process for Research Fellowships
- Ransom Center Acquires Arnold Newman Archive
- Materials Related to Filmmaker Woody Allen Acquired by Ransom Center at The University of Texas at Austin
- Ransom Center Announces Curator of Photography
- Ransom Center Acquires Archive of Writer Alan Furst
- Beginning Sept. 5 "Norman Mailer Takes On America"
- Feliks Topolski's portraits of Britain's twentieth-century greats exhibited together for first time
- Registration opens for 2006 Flair Symposium, "The Sense of Our Time: Norman Mailer and America in Conflict"
- Robert DeNiro Donates Collection of Film Materials to Harry Ransom Center
- Ransom Center Receives Publications Design Awards
- Web exhibition celebrates centennial of Samuel Beckett
- Dr. Janine Barchas presents "Technologies of Innovation: The Visual Exuberance of Eighteenth-Century Print Culture"
- Events Celebrate Acting Teacher Stella Adler and the American Theater
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.