- Ransom Center's Exhibition Celebrates Bicentennial of Edgar Allan Poe
- New Online James Joyce Checklist Tracks Materials Relating to Author
- Harry Ransom Center Holds Papers Of 2008 National Book Award Winner
- Collection of Ezra Pound Materials Acquired by Harry Ransom Center
- 2008 Flair Symposium Webcast: "Creating a Usable Past: Writers, Archives and Institutions"
- "The Persian Sensation: 'The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam' in the West" Explores Popularity of Poem's Translation
- Fritz Henle Photography Exhibition Finds Beauty in Ordinary Subjects
- University Co-op Sponsors Harry Ransom Lectures in Humanities
- Harry Ransom Center Receiving Applications for Research Fellowships in the Humanities
- "A Cabinet of Drawings" Exhibition Explores Drawing as Art Form in Various Stages
- "The Mystique of the Archive" Explores Archives and Culture Surrounding Archives
- More than 50 Fellowships Awarded By the Harry Ransom Center
- Photojournalist Documents Gangs in the Wake of El Salvadoran Civil War
- Scroll Manuscript of Jack Kerouac's "On the Road" in Texas through June 1
- Ransom Center Acquires 77 John Steinbeck Letters
- Harry Ransom Center Acquires Two Unpublished Letters by Tennessee Williams
- Ransom Center, Region XIII Team Up for Teaching Workshops
- Ransom Center Acquires Archive of Prize-winning Writer Jim Crace
- Harry Ransom Center Celebrates National Photography Month
- Harry Ransom Center Acquires Rare Plantin Polyglot Bible
- Video from "The Mike Wallace Interview" Available Online on April 4
- Harry Ransom Center Hosts "Beat Film Series" at Alamo Drafthouse
- Registration Opens for 2008 Flair Symposium, Creating a Usable Past: Writers, Archives and Institutions"
- Harry Ransom Center Offers Online Beatnik Questionnaire in Conjunction with Exhibition "On the Road with the Beats"
- Playwright, Writer and Director David Mamet To Visit Campus to Work with Students
- Through the Lens Clearly — Icons and Images
- Harry Ransom Center Introduces New Web Site
- Playwright David Mamet to Speak at The University of Texas at Austin
Media Contacts for members of the press
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Representative
Harry Ransom Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin TX 78713-7219
Stay up to date with the Ransom Center's latest news and events with eNews, the Center's free monthly electronic newsletter. Included in eNews is "Insider's Perspective," a column that provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at collections, specific holdings, and authors and artists. It also contains exclusive multimedia offerings, such as audio interviews with authors Norman Mailer and Sebastian Barry and photos of past events.
Browse the latest issue of Ransom Edition, the Center's biannual print newsletter. Readers will discover content that can't be found elsewhere, such as recommended reading by authors such as James Salter and Alan Furst and how researchers are using the Ransom Center's collections.