Here are some of the highlights of the Ransom Center's recent acquisitions.
- Four letters from Paul Bowles to Daniel Warden, 1984-1987
- A lengthy political letter from Aleister Crowley to George Sylvester Viereck on The Book of the Law, written upon Viereck's apparent trip to Nazi Germany, July 31, 1936
- Two boxes of additional manuscripts, correspondence, and related materials for the Penelope Fitzgerald collection
- The archive of South African poet and novelist Stephen Gray; includes holograph notebooks, manuscripts/typescripts, press, correspondence, original works, and much more
- Additional materials for the Graham Greene collection including: manuscripts for Yes and No, A Play in One Act; "Reflections on Travels With My Aunt"; The Monster of Capri original postcards; and the foreword to Graham Greene Country
- Two Ian McEwan screenplays, 1934 and The Ploughman's Lunch, and an edited typescript interview published in Literary Review, June 1983
- Correspondence, serials, stories, and typescripts for the Isaac Bashevis Singer works Shadows on the Hudson, King of the Fields, Sosha, and other works