Selected media coverage since February 2003
- The Los Angeles Times (August 2003) ran a feature story on the Ransom Center on its front page.
- The New York Times (February 2003) reported on the Center's collections on the front page of The Arts section.
- The Austin American-Statesman (May 2003) detailed the renovation on the front page of its Sunday Life & Arts section
- The Houston Chronicle (May 2003) reported on the Center's reconstruction and collections on the front page of its Lifestyle & Entertainment section.
- The San Antonio Express-News (May 2003) featured a profile of the Center on the front page of its Sunday Culturas section.
- The Boston Globe's (August 2003) Sunday Travel Section profiled the renovated Ransom Center and its inaugural exhibition.
- Travel + Leisure (April 2003) spotlighted the Ransom Center in its Reports section.
- Various national and international articles covered the acquisition of the Watergate archive and the announcement of the Gutenberg digitization project, including the Washington Post (April 2003) and the London Times (August 2003).
Over 150 minutes of local television featured the renovation, the collections, interviews with curators, the inaugural exhibition, the Watergate acquisition, and the Gutenberg digitization project.
The digitization project of the Gutenberg Bible appeared on hundreds of Web sites, including CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, USA Today, Salon, and Slashdot.