The following are highlights from materials recently acquired by the Ransom Center.
- The archive of French author Raymond Queneau, which includes published and unpublished manuscript material (Le Chiendent, Foutaises, Les Enfants du limon, and more), sound recordings, and correspondence.
- The archive of writer Kay Dick, including correspondence, literary files, manuscripts, notebooks, reviews, photographs, and clippings.
- The papers of actor and director Peter Glenville, with correspondence, project files, plays and screenplays, personal and financial records, and the Hardy William Smith archive.
- Additional material for the David Douglas Duncan archive, including publication materials for Photo Nomad.
- Additional material for the Tom Stoppard collection, with scripts, programs, and correspondence.
- Additional material for the following collections: Leon Uris, Robert Lowell, Peter Matthiessen, and Lee Blessing.