Digital Collection Launched Online
BOB WOODWARD: Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist to discuss career in online program.
Prints by photographer Aaron Siskind have been generously donated to the Harry Ransom Center by Adam and Susan Finn, including Chicago Scrapyard 2, 1948.
GRETCHEN HENDERSON: Ransom Center appoints new Associate Director for Research.
Selections from the archive of Nobel Prize-winning author Gabriel García Márquez (1927–2014).
After an 18-month cataloging process, the Arthur Miller archive is open for research.
Archive of leading American poet acquired by the Ransom Center.
- Dylan Thomas Digital Collection Launched Online
- Fellowships awarded to UT-Austin faculty and graduate students
- International collaboration will lead to online archive of Dylan Thomas’ work
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist Bob Woodward to Discuss Career in Online Program
- Works by renowned photographer Aaron Siskind donated to The University of Texas
- Flash Fiction Collection established at the Ransom Center
- Ransom Center Appoints Gretchen Henderson Associate Director for Research
- Modified research services offered remotely during COVID-19 closure
- Ransom Center update on COVID-19
- Campus Collections Initiate Cultural Partnership with $500,000 Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Grant
- First Exhibition of Gabriel García Márquez Archive Opens Feb. 1
- Playwright Arthur Miller's Archive Opens to Researchers
- New Digital Resources Launch Online for Study of Human Rights
- Archive of Leading American Poet Acquired by the Ransom Center
- Rare Works From Leading Private Collection Highlight Connections Among Modernist Authors
- Rachel Cusk's Papers Acquired by Harry Ransom Center
- Melting Arctic Subject of Art Installation and Talk at SXSW
- Journalist, Screenwriter Donates His Papers to the Harry Ransom Center
- Addressing Today's Ethical Challenges in Cultural Stewardship
- Archive Examines Creative Process in Photography
- Papers of LGBT Pioneers to be Digitized
- Press Release Archive